GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Perception is an award-winning narrative thriller about a blind womans journey to uncover the truth about the mansion from her nightmares, or else become one of its victims.
Using sound as her sight, Cassie explores the Estate at Echo Bluff, desperate to unravel its sordid history. But shes not alone; a deadly entity called The Presence stalks the mansions halls. Cassie needs sound to be able to see, but every noise she makes draws The Presence closer. A careful balancing act is required if she wants to discover why shes there, and why the house wont let her - or anyone leave.
"See" using echolocation. Every sound creates a visual.
Engage in a deadly game of hide and seek.
Trigger radical change at the Estate at Echo Bluff each time you solve its mysteries.
Travel back through history to exorcise your own nightmares.
Encounter an emotional journey that spans centuries, and in the end, uplifts any underdog who had ever been told no.
Game of the Year 2017 The Bit Awards
Best in Show 2017 Boston Festival of Indie Games
Best Narrative 2017 Boston Festival of Indie Games
Perception is a memorable horror experience that thrives because of its unique setup and gameplay. Although more unsettling than downright terrifying, Perception managed to keep me on the edge of my seat, forcing me to solve a compelling mystery by facing what lurked in the dark. Game Informer, 8.25
About The Deep End Games:
Married for over 12 years, Bill and Amanda Gardner made Perception from their basement while chasing around their four wild kids. With Bills experience in AAA (Lead Level Designer on BioShock and Design Director on BioShock Infinite), and Amandas experience writing novels, the two put together a AAA-pedigree team with an indie attitude.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page