Post Mortem Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Post Mortem game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
After returning to the quiet streets of Paris to pursue a life of painting, Gus Macpherson could not escape his true art
The former New York detective finds himself walking the beat once again, when hired by a sensuous woman to investigate the gruesome beheadings of her sister and brother-in-law. In the dark and mysterious streets of Paris and plagued by his clairvoyant sixth sense, Gus will uncover a conspiracy written in blood, with rituals and artifacts as old as time itself.
- Stunningly beautiful 360 panoramic views
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Detailed, realistic environment
- Multiple game paths integrated into the story
- Original and creative puzzles
- Prequel to Still Life adventure game