Unfortunately, professional review of the Pulse game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- A first-person experience like no other: You're blind and must navigate using sound
- Unique visual style in a transparent world
- Lush, handcrafted environments to get hopelessly lost in
- Ridiculously adorable forest spirits to help you get un-lost
- Beautiful thematic soundtrack composed by Joel Corelitz of Waveplant Studios
Pulse is the final form of the IGF finalist and Unity Award winning prototype originally created by the team at Pixel Pi Games as a project of love. Multiple years in the making, we're extremely happy to finally be able to deliver the experience we always wanted to make. We hope you enjoy playing the game as much as we have making it.
Thanks to all of our Kickstarter backers for making this possible.