Putt-Putt® Goes to the Moon
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon Review
Our main goal is to provide full and useful game reviews. Our authors strictly follow the rules: minimum 15 hours of gameplay, storyline completement, all multiplayer and challenge modes play and years of gaming experience.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Due to a freak accident at the Fireworks Factory, Putt-Putt is blasted to the moon. There he meets Rover, a lovely little lunar terrain vehicle left behind by the astronauts. Putt-Putt and Rover must work together to rebuild a rocket, and accomplish a few good deeds for the Moon People before they meet the Man in the Moon and are homeward bound. Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon teaches the benefit of cooperation and the lasting value of friendship.
Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon is an adventure game designed especially for children. Bursting with state-of-the-art animation, dazzling sound, hundreds of Click Points, and fully talking characters to thrill you and your child, Putt-Putt's world unfolds around your child's actions - enhancing problem-solving skills and teaching valuable lessons along the way. Putt-Putt Goes to the Moon is like no other game for children or adults!
- Cosmic Cooperation: Kids learn the value of cooperation as they help Putt-Putt and his stranded pal, Rover, work together to get back to Earth.
- It's not rocket science: Kids help Putt-Putt and Rover move along and make choices with a simple click of the mouse. Kids' problem-solving skills are sharpened as they discover how their decisions affect what happens to the world around them.
- Fun City: You never know what you'll unearth when you click on a moon crater, a doorway or a lunar gas tank. Aliens pop up, music starts, things explode - all the stuff kids love. With so much fun going on, they learn not to overlook a thing!
- Putt-Putt blasts kids off to a helpful new world: Kids learn math by counting moon crystals and learn how repeating music patterns can help them open a secret gate.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.