Queen Of Thieves Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Queen Of Thieves game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
One day, their father Lysander calls them to Ahkra. He has big news: their mother, and his wife, could still be alive! At least, that's what a mysterious figure is telling him. They seem to be the only one who knows what's really going on, and theyre willing to help the sisters, for a price.
They'll need to follow in their mother's footsteps, robbing from the rich to meet the increasingly outrageous demands of their mysterious benefactor.
At the same time, they'll meet new people, who might become more than friends:
- Tiberius, the guard captain.
- Fredrick, the owner of the biggest shop in the town.
- Melvin, a man full of mystery.
- Mary-Ann, the town's blacksmith.
- Moirgane, a waitress at the biggest tavern in town.
- Therjalla, a travelling scholar working as a healer in the local temple.
The game features simplified RPG combat and gameplay, beautiful manga artwork and an original soundtrack with a theme song.