GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Working as a ship hand for a pirate crew for many years, you've finally decided that you've had enough, and with your life savings you go and buy a boat of your own to become the best merchant that has ever lived! As you sail around the world and visit lots of towns and colonies, you aim to spread your name and become recognized as a world-class merchant. You will recruit crewmembers, and they will help you on your journey as you get to know them better. Trade, and negotiate your way to the top in your own style!
- Buy and sell 16 different goods across the world to various towns and colonies
- Find the best trade routes and think strategically as supply and demand dictate the worlds prices
- Haggle over prices with town merchants to get the best prices
- Fund projects in towns in order to boost their production and get better prices for goods
- Interact with the world by talking to people you meet
- Get to know people better and invite them to join your crew
- Explore small storylines with your crewmates as your friendship grows
- Adjust trade routes according to supply and demand as other traders change across the world with what they buy and sell
- World Events such as Hurricanes and Droughts affect region-wide prices and make things quite expensive... and quite lucrative
- Change the game by upgrading towns to produce or consume faster, and upgrade your ship to be able to carry even more precious cargo
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page