Space Quest™ Collection
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- Hard Drive: 1.7GB of Hard Drive space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
Space Quest™ Collection Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Space Quest™ Collection game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Roger Wilco, a sanitation engineer on the spacelab Arcada, awakes from a nap to discover that space pirates have killed everyone onboard. Roger must escape The Sarien Encounter before they use the Arcada's Star Generator against his home planet of Xenon.
- Hero and recipient of the Golden Mop, Roger Wilco can barely bask in the promotion of head janitor before he is abducted by the evil Sludge Vohaul. Will Roger escape the dangerous Labion Terror Beast and thwart Vohaul's Revenge?
- Another narrow escape finds our hero on Phleebhut, where Arnoid the Annihilator wants Roger to settle some debts. Meanwhile, the sinister CEO of ScumSoft and The Pirates of Pestulon have abducted the Two Guys from Andromeda, and Ace Janitor Roger Wilco is their only hope.
- The Sequel police have been sent by a reborn Sludge Vohaul to exact his final revenge. Roger Wilco and the Time Rippers must travel throughout Space Quests past and future to save Roger Jr. and Xenon.
- Captain of the SCS Eureka garbage scow and graduate of the StarCon Academy, Roger Wilco faces The Next Mutation when the commanding officer, Captain Quirk, plans to destroy the StarConfederacy.
- Court marshaled for breaking regulations while saving the universe, Roger Wilco once again finds himself on janitorial duty. While trapped on shore leave, Wilco must rescue Corpsman Santiago and embark upon The Spinal Frontier.