Spy Fox In: Hold the Mustard
Climb aboard to help SPY Fox save the world's ketchup supply from the evil King Konglomerate! Maneuver SPY Fox's M.E.S.S through water, space and air!
- Help Spy Fox navigate his M.E.S.S. (Multiple Environment SPY ship) to collect tomato's and destroy King Konglomerate's robots.
- Challenging arcade-style games for kids ages 5 to 10 (and children of all ages)
- Brand-new action with all the quality you'd expect from Humongous Entertainment!
Junior Arcade games are jam packed with fast-and-furious game-play that satisfies kids' hunger for action and surprises! Starring lovable characters and the high-quality, hand-drawn animation that families have come to expect from Humongous Entertainment, this series will provide hours of action and fun for your children.
This product uses ScummVM across Windows, Mac and Linux which is released under the GNU GPL v2.
For more information, please visit - http://www.scummvm.org
The GNU GPL can be viewed here - https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review:
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.