Squishy the Suicidal Pig
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
PLOTFrom the creators of Hero Siege, Squishy the Suicidal Pig is a puzzle platformer with a counterintuitive goal where you play as Squishy, a pig in a yellow sweater who's trying to reach his parents in animal heaven by completing his deal with the devil.
You asked for a challenge, now you have it!
"Squishy the Suicidal Pig" is no picnic. It makes you grin, scratch your head, stop you from breathing and maybe even throw your controller to the wall.
Squishy's journey goes through the forests, deadly deserts, snowy mountains all the way into space! The game provides complex puzzles, tough platform jumping and timing.
FEATURES- over 40 levels to explore
- Four boss fights with three difficulty settings
- Speedrun mode where you complete the whole game in one sitting + online highscores
- Lots of Hats!
- Over a dozen achievements
- Colorful and beautiful pixel art graphics
Also check out Hero Siege which is also made by Panic Art Studios
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page