Stalker Crab Simulator
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Brace yourself, my young crab - low tide brought us bad news...
The crab HQ can't contact our agent in the human world anymore!
We're in grave danger, and only you can dispel the storm clouds gathering over our blessed community!
The place where we will send you is dangerous: these filthy people defile the sand with their slowly roasting bodies - the beach season has begun! Be brave and daring, wind into their favor, steal or even kill if you'll need to, but find our agent!
Yes, it's hard to get to her, but remember that crabs don't give up that easily!
Stalker Crab Simulator is a thrilling game where you have to take on the role of a scout crab and pass through a beach maze. There are people laying on your way, and it's not an easy task to make them go away. But a powerful crab intellect can solve it! Find the needed thing and bring it to a vile man to clear your way to the cherished goal.
- Unusual gameplay will please those who wants to play something new
- The human heels can kill
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page