Unfortunately, professional review of the STEINS;GATE game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
CAN YOU CHANGE THE COURSE OF FATE?
AND SAVE THE ONES CLOSEST TO YOU?
STEINS;GATE is the award-winning time travel science-fiction interactive visual novel developed by 5pb. and Nitroplus.
It is widely considered to be one of the finest Visual Novels ever made.
STEINS;GATE follows a rag-tag band of tech-savvy young students who discover the means of changing the past via mail, using a modified microwave. Their experiments into how far they can go with their discovery begin to spiral out of control as they become entangled in a conspiracy surrounding SERN, the organisation behind the Large Hadron Collider, and John Titor who claims to be from a dystopian future.
Interaction with the game takes place through the phone trigger system, where the player can receive calls and text messages and decide whether to reply to them or not, changing the outcome of the games plot.
- Non-Linear Visual Novel - Discover multiple different endings depending on your choices in-game.
- HD 1080P - Enjoy the game with HD graphics and illustrations.
- Phone Trigger System - Interact via Rintaros cellphone to answer or ignore calls, and send and recieve emails. Your everday choices in life steer the story!
- 30-50 hours of reading time
`A REMARKABLE WORK` -US GAMER-
`A MODERN CLASSIC` -KOTAKU-
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page