Still Life Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Still Life game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Victoria McPherson, is a brilliant young FBI agent whos investigating a serial murder case. The body count is now at five and with the lack of real leads and a mountain of circumstantial evidence, Victoria is beginning to show signs of fatigue and stress.
She decides to take a break and go rest at her fathers home in suburban Chicago; after all, it is close to the Christmas holidays. However, Victoria does not find rest. Instead, she finds one of her grandfathers old case files and begins to read. Oddly enough, Victorias present case resembles the one from the past, right down to the killers MO
- Compelling storyline set in modern Chicago and Prague in the late 20s
- Rich and intriguing characters
- Crime scenes investigations of gruesome serial homicides
- Challenging puzzles finely integrated into the storyline
- Beautifully detailed environments
- Breathtaking cinematics