Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP is an exploratory action adventure with an emphasis on audiovisual style. Traverse a mythic little realm, use a sword to do battle & evoke sworcery to solve mystical musical mysteries. Co-operate with friends via Twitter, experience a videogame world that is affected by moon phases & help a wandering warrior monk complete her woeful errand. Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP features an album's worth of original music by noted composer Jim Guthrie as well as artwork & designs by Superbrothers Inc, crafted & engineered by videogame wizards at Capy in Toronto, Canada. Songs will be placed in your Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery EP Folder in the Steam Directory: ...Steam\steamapps\common\superbrothers sword & sworcery ep\soundtrack
- Guide a warrior monk on a laid back adventure in a bronze age mountain wilderness, overcome occasionally hard-hitting battes & solve mystical musical puzzles to help The Scythian complete her woeful errand.
- A fevered famicom dream. Explore a lavishly-painted mythopoetic storyworld affected by real-world moon phases, conceived & crafted by a representative at Superbrothers Inc.
- A prog rock concept record you can hang out in. Treat your ears to an album's worth of original music created by the legendary composer Jim Guthrie.
- Remastered & ready for public exhibition. The new edition features razor-sharp pixels and a refined audio mix, ideal for projecting in a home theatre or cinema context.
- Point & click. This new edition of S:S&S EP for the electric computer has been faithfully re-engineered by videogame wizards at Capy to support input via the two-button mouse.
- Tweet this? Optionally co-operate with friends via Twitter by relaying clues & other tidbits as you dig deeper into the esoteric mysteries of S:S&S:EP.
Soundtrack Details:Jim Guthrie's legendarily epic Sword & Sworcery LP: The Ballad of the Space Babies is a landmark prog rock concept album from the noted composer. Jim's compositions were named "The Best Videogame Music of 2011" by Kotaku, while Double Fine's Tim Schafer said "The music is amazing. I want Jim Guthrie to score my life." Track List:
- Dark Flute 02:40
- Lone Star 02:35
- Doom Sock 02:35
- The Prettiest Weed 02:19
- The Cloud 03:50
- Under A Tree 05:03
- The Maelstrom 01:56
- The Ballad Of The Space Babies 03:06
- Unknowable Geometry 04:02
- Bones McCoy 02:06
- Ode To A Room 01:43
- The Prettiest Remix 00:56
- The Whirling Infinite 02:30
- Little Furnace 03:25
- Bonus Track Intro 00:01
- Cabin Music (Bonus Track) 02:39
- Battles 1(Bonus Track) 00:48
- Battles 2 (Bonus Track) 00:35
- Com64 (Bonus Track) 01:21
- Mushrooms (Bonus Track) 02:15
- Death To Everyone (Bonus Track) 01:13
- Confronting The Wolf (Bonus Track) 01:20
- Up A Mountain (Bonus Track) 01:28
- Activating Trigons (Bonus Track) 01:23
- How We Get Old (Bonus Track) 05:21
- And We Got Older 04:47
- Bonus Track Outro 00:02
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page