The Amber Throne Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Amber Throne game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Amber Throne is a traditional JRPG-styled game that focuses on turn-based battling and some light exploration. The game features a large cast of unique monsters that change stances depending on actions taken during combat, and a party with mostly mixed hybrid roles to deal with them. Learning monster behavior and how your skills affect them is essential to reaching victory.
- Fully painted world with diverse settings and unique characters.
- Many monsters with multiple stances and behaviors to master.
- Five party members each with their own skills and advantages.
- Crafting for the game's best equipment and items.
- 12-15 hour-long story with optional content and exploration.
The game is a bit more atmospheric and ambient than most JRPG-styled games, with emphasis on theme and mood, hopefully making it feel a bit different to experience!