The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Clockwork Man: The Hidden World game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
A strange obsidian artifact leads Miranda on a quest for The Hidden World, a land lost in time and glimpsed through legends. Armed with an incessant thirst for knowledge, Miranda embarks on her journey-but she is not alone! Doggedly chasing her every step of the way, an unknown menace will do anything in his power to discover the legend for his own benefits.
- Explore breathtaking Scrolling & Zoomable hand-painted scenes!
- Solve innovative & exciting puzzles!
- Call on Sprocket's upgraded gadgets, including an advanced progressive hint system!
- Interact with colourful characters to advance your quest!
- Enjoy several hours of game time, twice as much as the first game!
Ultimate Edition perks
- An additional underwater chapter!
- An additional gadget for Sprocket: the Sonar!
- A Freeplay mode with countless hours of hidden object fun!