The Forgotten Tapes: Analog Nightmares
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Forgotten Tapes: Analog Nightmares is a collection of 9 games from various developers all focusing on a central theme. The game allows the player to choose from a series of VHS tapes & play a story based on said theme. Forgotten Tapes is the first collection in a new series from up & coming developers, from a community of multi-talented individuals with varying degrees of experience.
Forgotten Tapes: Analog Nightmares will spook, scare & make you question what you just saw out of the corner of your eye.
The theme for this collection is Analog Horror. We understand that Analog Horror can be many things. A Radio, a TV, or even a Camera. But we have 9 carefully curated stories to tell that you may not have seen before, with some surprising twists along the way. Analog Horror has been a staple in the Horror genre for many years, & now we want to bring our stories to life. So grab your floppy disks, load up & get ready for an exciting trip down Analog lane!
The Other One: Directed by TobiasM
An innocent trip to an abandoned house ended with the discovery of worlds and secrets that he would rather never learn about.
A seemingly ordinary camera playing seemingly ordinary recordings will reveal a reality that will change his perception of the world forever.
UV Goggles: Directed by Lachlan Shelton
Gretchen Toys has released their ALL NEW pair of UV Goggles! View secret messages and drawings with the most advanced ultra-violet vision goggles your kids will ever use! **DISCLAIMER** Gretchen Toys is not liable for any disappearances or damage done to consumers when in use of the product.
Consume: Directed by Aaron Wise
An eerie emergency broadcast echoes through the house but all is quiet. Where did everyone go? Reports of violence & strange behavior among individuals are affecting your local area. Not everything is as it seems.
The Door: Directed by Luke Van Zandt
Explore a mysterious facility while satiating strange forces. Whatever you do, do not open the door that knocks.
Garrison Broadcast: Directed by Vidas Salavejus
There is no world. There's no one out there for you. TV screen is Garrison. Don't go outside. Never go outside.
Bobo's Quest: Directed by D. Zenith
After finding an old tape recording of an unfinished game your grandfather used to work on before his mysterious disappearance, you decide to take a peek at 'Bobo's Quest'. Though you soon find out that things aren't what they seem.
Night Sight: Directed by VoltzGamez
Control footage of a person's day-to-day life as you watch strange occurrences unfold.
Funhouse of Blood: Directed by Sulfer
Old documentary footage that was lost shortly after it was broadcasted in the late 70s is found & harbors a dark secret.
The Mineshaft: Directed by Elegant Crow
During a hunting trip on a snowy day, you and your friend split up and someone else starts talking through your walkie-talkie, this mysterious stranger needs help and takes you to an abandoned mineshaft.
- 9 games to play through each with its own unique vision, story & style.
- A hub world to walk around at your own pace, and discover VHS tapes to play!
- All games are available from the start, with no complex puzzles or hoops to jump through. We got you!
- Scares, atmosphere & a great time.
- Up-and-coming developers who have great imaginations & no restrictions on their stories.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:More on Disclamer Page
- 1. Is a video game;
- 2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page