The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Type any question - and your patients will reply in full screen video.
They'll have questions for you too but be careful what you say. Your words will determine their eventual fates, and your own!
- FMV! - 1600+ full screen HD video responses
- FREE TEXT INPUT - Ask whatever you want, type questions, phrases or just keywords.
- SUGGESTED QUESTIONS - No keyboard? No problem. Pick from our suggested list.
- MULTIPLE ENDINGS - Find out whodunit, and what happens to you and your patients...
- MULTIPLE STORIES - 6 main suspects and 5 side-quests inc. John Guilor (Contradiction)
- RANDOM MURDERER - Chosen at the start of the game to combat spoilers
- SIMPLE UI - View evidence, make notes, watch replays, see your question history
- ACHIEVEMENTS - Steam achievements and a dynamic descriptive rating system
- GUINNESS WORLD RECORD - for "The most Full Motion Video (FMV) in a videogame"
WARNING - This game contains mature themes and psychological horror (including sexual themes, violence and suicide) and by its very nature is open to wide interpretation - so although not originally intended, some topics such as rape and parricide can also be inferred. Recommended for adults only.
FULL DETAILSThe Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker is a Lovecraftian FMV murder mystery, which gives players full freedom to question suspects by typing their own questions instead of picking them from a predetermined list. There are no point and click puzzles to solve, just questions to ask and evidence to inspect.
Finding out who killed Dr Dekker is only one part of the puzzle; working out how to fix the chaos he left behind will be so much trickier As well as providing clues to the murder, each patient has their own bizarre problem they need your help with from time manipulation and re-animated loved ones to horrors under the sea.
Complete with an atmospheric soundtrack, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker invites you to explore the shadow reality that your patients inhabit a world full of paranormal strangeness and horrors that go bump in your head, where all you have to rely on is your own mind.
Just try not to lose it...
Mark Kitto.......................Professor Alderby
and guest starring John Guilor as Professor Warwick.
Additional patients played by ...
Carolyn English, Catherine Stacey, John Shields and Rosie Hefferon.
Directed by Tim Cowles.
Note : Steam overlay is only available on the Windows platform for this game.