GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Journey is a scientific adventure game based on the exploration of the human body.
The former human species has been replaced by a new and improved one by embracing the power of technology. The only way to maintain a healthy evolution state is to learn from the oversight of our past, by investigating one of the few specimens left. Only by unraveling how the bygone human functioned, can we shield our new species from the same horrible fate. Thereby you will delve into the entire human body guided by Tex, your personal assistant.
- Transpose yourself into a micro dimensional world
- Learn from curiosity
- The Journey is available on Windows and is compatible with HTC Vive.
- Find facts about the human body in The Knowledge Room and access them
- Add new information for new players (Local, not online accessible in alpha version)
- Search for clues and solve the quizzes to go further
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone recommends to play it!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page