GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Kostka is a mind boggling explorative coop puzzle featuring two main characters who just wanna get to the end.
CharactersWhen you are small some stuff might be completely out of reach, while being big might limit you in your movement. That's why we give you two, two completely independent characters.
Coop or SoloWhile you could enjoy The Kostka all by yourself, you can as well give one of your controllers to your friend and enjoy The Kostka together.
Tricky PuzzlesEach world comes with new mechanic and each level tries to add something new to the mix. What's the next thing and will it ever end? Use each character's specialty like walking through small tunnels or pushing large boxes, slowly discovering dark world where electricity went missing, even out liquids or just make silly snake from boxes.
Many different worldsThough your adventure you will come across many different hub worlds:
- Grass - Well you have to get the basics somewhere :)
- Lava - I wouldn't wanna get burned there to be fair...
- Ice - Brrr, that seems cold and slippery.
- Candyland - Hmmm so yummy you might also get stuck somewhere...
- Fantasy - I feel dizzy...
- Steampunk - Have you ever wondered how would moving a liquid using rusted pipes work? Me neither but here it is!
- High-Tech - Robotization sometimes hurts.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page