The Librarian (Special Edition)
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
This game is a bite-sized experience (~30 minutes of gameplay). Perfect for your coffee break!
Something's wrong in the library.
Get your cup of coffee and relax exploring the mysterious world of The Librarian.
- Explore, solve puzzles, save the Library!
- Detailed, colorful pixel art.
- Many puzzles to solve.
- Atmospheric soundtrack.
Included in this Special Edition:
- Critically acclaimed short game The Librarian by Octavi Navarro, creator of Pixels Huh and artist on games like Thimbleweed Park and Photographs.
- Beautiful PDF book of art from the game.
- Original soundtrack.
- Game localized to French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Simplified Chinese.
Where to find the PDF Art Book and the Original Soundtrack:
To access this content please do the following...
- Right click the game in your Steam Library and select "Properties".
- Under the "Local Files" tab, select Browse Local Files.
- Within the game's local files, locate the "extra_content" folder.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page