The Long Gate
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Long Gate is a challenging and beautiful single-player, first-person, puzzle game. You will explore ancient caverns filled with mysterious devices and traverse relaxing oases of nature while learning to solve the three primary types of puzzles that wind through them. Find out what created this place and what happened to them since.
Most of the puzzles can be completed in any order and many have more than a single possible solution for you to discover, and mastering a circuit type will provide keys to new areas and secrets. If you ever get stuck on a puzzle you can explore somewhere else, then come back later, or you can open the settings menu and turn on hints.
Nearly all of The Long Gates puzzles are based on real world technologies, and it contains accurate depictions of quantum circuits and a 4-bit quantum computer, verified by scientists at D-Wave Systems, the worlds first commercial quantum computer company. To progress through the game, you will intuitively learn the basic principles that form the backbones of each puzzle type.
The Long Gate also features an original soundtrack by musician Nick Newman.
- Three different classes of puzzles: digital, analog, and quantum
- An optional hints mode
- A mesmerizing original soundtrack
- Beautiful locations to explore and hidden secrets to discover
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page