The Music Machine Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Music Machine game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
"He met a man an eyeless man a toothless man and he looked at the man and the man looked at him and he saw that the man was beloved and dearest of friends and the man spoke to him 'how long since you've tasted bone marrow' and he told him he told him truthfully and the man said 'come' and he came with the man and they vomited pure cold clean water into the endless eternal infinite sea and then, the end."
- Blend of non-linear exploration, puzzle solving, and narrative, similar to The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
- Horror based on an atmosphere and story rather than jumpscares or chase scenes
- This is not a Unity Asset Store collection. Modeling, music, environments, and programming were done from scratch. Sound effects were manufactured from creative commons samples.
- Rich storyline that stands on its own, but also expands on the plot of The Moon Sliver
- Stylish monochromatic visual style that enhances the feeling of mystery and unease
- Atmospheric original soundtrack (which can be purchased as DLC, or purchased here)
- A short but satisfying narrative experience that can be completed in one sitting