The Mystery of the Druids Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the The Mystery of the Druids game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
In the course of their investigations, the engaging anti-hero and his ally, a young scientist, delve into almost forgotten secrets of the past. Aided by an expert on Druids, they will travel back in time. Only in the past they will be able to find the key in order to save the world, but will they succeed?
end the ritual, before it begins
- More than 50 impressive locations of the past and present
- More than 360 interactive scenes
- 3D characters (up to 1000 polygons)
- More than 20 speaking characters
- 5 hours of voice-overs
- Lip-sync dialogues created through phonetic speech analysis
- Non-linear dialogues
- Extensive real-time soundtrack
- Soundtrack and FX created with Dolby Surround