The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Secret of Monkey Island™: Special Edition Review
Our writers work hard to make comprehensive reviews of the games you love. The rules are 15 hours of gameplay, no less, knowledge of all modes and plot of the game, experience in gaming and writing.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The game's twisty plot leads our naive hero on a hilarious, swash-buckling search for the fabled secret of Monkey Island. Tales of pirate wealth lure him to the port of Mle with high hopes, no money, and insatiable curiosity. If clever enough, he will win the confidence of Mle's pirates and find himself blown by the winds of fate toward the terrifying and legendary Monkey Island -- an adventure that would chill the bones of even the most bloodthirsty buccaneer.
Relive the swashbuckling humorous misadventures of the wannabe pirate Guybrush Threepwood
- Go on a daring adventure in your attempt to become the most infamous pirate in the Caribbean
- Win the heart of the beautiful governor, Elaine Marley
- Along the way, confront the evil ghost pirate, LeChuck
- All new re-imagined contemporary art style, hand-drawn to feature animation quality
- Re-mastered music score presented in full orchestrated detail
- Complete voice over using the original Monkey Island franchise cast brings the story and characters of the original adventures to life like never before
- Scene-for-scene hot swap allows for seamless transition between special edition and classic modes anywhere and at any time
- All new intuitive game interface and controls provide a more interactive gameplay experience
- In-game puzzle hint system keeps the puzzles fresh and fun
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page
Was this review helpful?
Thank you for your feedback! Tell your friends about this review
We are striving for excellence and want to become better.
We appreciate and encourage any feedback.
Please, share your thoughts on our website – leave us a message on the «Contact us» page.