GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
If I could go back to the past, I would definitely save my friends
The miracle of butterflies has come to us.
The moment she revealed her long-held true feelings to the world, 'Suni' gained a miracle to go back to the past in 1945. Suni, who goes back to the day before her friends disappear, has to find clues and puzzles and combine them to change their fate. The more new clues she finds, the more she faces unexpected truths.
- This story is created with imagination based on a true story.
The story of the day in 1945 that everyone knows, but no one knows. The more you fill in the clue notebook of 'Suni', the closer it gets you to the truth.
- A serious game where you go back to the past, find hidden clues and change the fate.
- Solve various puzzles and mini-games conceived from historical records to get clues.
- 3D graphics that capture the times and emotions of 1945 and 1992.
- Delicate scene direction and graphics to increase immersion. The lyrical soundtrack doubles the excitement.
More languages support will be on the way...
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page