True Fear: Forsaken Souls Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the True Fear: Forsaken Souls game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
True Fear: Forsaken Souls takes the best of the psychological thriller, blending in fun and intuitive gameplay mechanics. The cinematics, puzzles and hidden object phases have been carefully developed and are steeped in a unique and oppressive atmosphere. Episode 1, the first in a trilogy, will long be remembered.
- An intense adventure brimming with psychological suspense in a story filled with diabolical twists and turns.
- A compelling storyline with action-packed gameplay! Follow the clues, find evidence and solve the mysteries to uncover more about your sister's past and your own!
- Choose your adventure! Play with or without the hidden object scenes: it's up to you!
- Unique cinematography! Astonishing cinematic sequences lead you ever deeper into the oppressive atmosphere.
- Includes the bonuses from the Collector's version of True Fear: Forsaken Soul: an additional level, the strategy guide, wallpapers and extra cut-scenes.
- Full gamepad support