- OS: Windows XP SP2+, Windows 7,8, Mac OS X
- Processor: Core with SSE2
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Videocard with Shader model 2.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: Stereo audiocard
Unfortunately, professional review of the UnderDread game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
The story is set in early 18th Century. You and your daughter travel on a carriage, and stop at a small inn for the night. As the night passes and you wake up in the morning, you find your daughter missing. Searching the premises doesn't help, either. Locals give you clues as to where you may find her, though - there is something strange happening in the former local landlord's castle, causing children to disappear.
You will be following the footsteps of a detective, who came to search for other lost children a few days before you. From his notes, and the notes of a researcher who lived here a while ago, you will begin to complete the story, piece by piece.
Beware! This place was abandoned for a reason. No corner is perfectly safe, no sound is certainly harmless.
- Story driven horror adventure.
- Solve puzzles and hide from danger at the same time.
- Regularly updated journal that helps you to solve puzzles, or tells you pieces of the story.
- Atmospheric music, unique for each location.