Urban Pirate Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Urban Pirate game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This is sheep Island. Home of conservatives, alcoholic politicians, serial killers, violent police and other citizens of the modern colonial civilization. From an early age you have longed to see the world, to become the master of your own life... To become an urban pirate. One day you quit your job. You set off to begin your new life in the western part of Sheep Island. All you have is 65 bucks, no job (with no intention of getting one) and a lust to live life dangerously...
You will roam the streets of Sheep Island, dodging police cars, eating shoplifted meals. You will travel to Shark City and challenge the established order with your streetwise charm and destructible lifestyle.
Unveil upgrades, skills, and many pieces of pirate equipment in order to match the increasing level of repression as you grow more free and fierce!
Become the urban pirate!
- Shoplift as much as you can in 11 Levels and their bonus missions
- Paint the trains, take over the streets!!
- Skate the streets during the day, and dumpster dive during the night
- Turn empty houses into your own space
- Exchange your Street Credit and upgrade your pirate with new skills and equipment
- Become an urban legend and unlock all the achievements
- Original 8-bit soundtrack
Created by Baby Duka
Sound by B. Magic Samples