GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The Fiends, harbingers of a patient, intelligent, and all but forgotten evil, have been released from their prison inside Gorsus. They spread themselves out across the world and work together to achieve a greater plan. The Thaa'hune, an ancient, decaying race, gather together select individuals from many realms and train them to be spirit hunters for the select purpose of tracking down the Fiends and killing them before they can achieve their sinister designs. The primary protagonist in Wolfsong is a strong-headed young woman from a warrior society who is tasked to help a community in need. She soon discovers things are rarely so simple. Wolfsong takes place on the northernmost continent in an expansive world claimed and contested by many diverse and powerful realms. The story has been in development for many years, with a complex and complete history that will be revealed in-game.
- Original Story, Music and Art
- A strong female lead!
- Mostly created and paid for by one person! Who worked very hard! (There was sweat.)
- From the co-creator of Alice is Dead and the creator of The Sagittarian.
- A large cohesive world. The races, locations, and characters have been in development for years.
- Diverse characters with unique skills and animations.
- Deep characters who have motives, purpose, and problems of their own.
- A main character is a giant rat-dog.
- The dialogue and story strive to treat the player intelligently.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page