Yuligans: Christmas is Coming!
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Yuligans: Christmas is Coming! is a Christmas themed choose-your-own-adventure game for you and up to three others. With local and online multiplayer, as well as cross platform support, its never been easier to get into holiday hijinks with friends and family!
Its only eight weeks until Christmas Eve. How will you prepare for the big night? Will you spend your days toiling at the Elves Workshop, get into mischief in the Abominable Woods, or work to stop Krampus from finding the Naughty and Nice List?
Every decision brings Santa and his Elves one step closer to success or failure! What stories appear is randomized, so the game is different every time you play!
- Enjoy the holiday with friends and family, locally or online and cross platform
- Explore the North Pole, come to life in a storybook artstyle
- Meet famous residents, such as Jack Frost, Krampus, and the Ghost of Christmas Past
- Experience a randomly generated story every time you play
- Three possible group endings
- Over 40 unique epilogues, each with several variations
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page