GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Competitive PvPCompete in 4v4 team battles in Solo, Vs. Bots, PvP, Ranked, and Custom games. With the range of ability combos possible, no two matches are ever the same.
Customizable heroesBattle as one of an ever-growing roster of Freelancers! Customize each heros abilities with Ability Mods, which can be saved into loadouts or tweaked to counter enemy teams.
Unique maps and environmentsFight in battles all around the city of Atlas, including the deck of a flying cargo ship, a rooftop garden, a hi-tech laboratory, and the engineering bay of a working reactor core.
Seasonal stories and rewardsExperience Atlas story through Seasons, a multi-week arc where players can influence the fate of the world and challenges reward regular gameplay with bonus loot!
A futuristic universeEnter a cloud-piercing megacity where Freelancers fight for (and against) monolithic Trusts vying for control over the last Reactor on the planet.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- Everyone recommends to play it!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page