Jump Jump Cyberpunk
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A strategy game where driving a ball, you will have to overcome countless obstacles to reach the exit and move to the next level. You will find led levels full of jumps, free falls, spins, teleports and music that will keep you immersed in the game.
A game made with bright colors, coupled with music that will take you to another sensory level. If you like addictive games this is your game, download it, put on your headphones and enjoy.
You will find several levels of difficulty, with different formats:
- Four levels of one line: you move horizontally, avoiding obstacles, to the right until you reach the exit.
- Four levels of two lines: the exit is below you, you just have to move to the right to fall and change direction to the left. Try it.
- Four levels of three lines: the exit is far away and it won't be easy, you will have to make two turns to get out. Try it if you can.
The obstacles are not only fixed but there are also mobile ones. You'll find from saws and walls to winding roads and a spaceship that shoots laser beams. If you don't manage to overcome them, you crash and explode. Which leads you to start from the beginning.
In the levels, you advance automatically and you will have to jump in the air to avoid falling, always paying attention to the obstacles around you. Do you dare?
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page