GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
A Zo Mode production for the video game charity initiative OneBigGame, Chime pits gamers against the melody in an all-new puzzle experience. Place blocks against the clock, complete solid quads and try to cover the whole playing surface, all the while remixing and embellishing pieces by musicians from across the planet. And you get to feel good about yourself, too: The console version of Chime was originally developed for OneBigGame with all the developers royalties going to Charity for sales up to June 2010, and Zoe Mode will continue to donate a proportion of its royalties (equivalent to 5% of purchase price) for sales of the Steam version. OneBigGame always aims to donate a minimum of 80% of all donations to its charity partners Save the Children and the Starlight Children's foundation. Key features:
- Puzzle: Rotate and place shapes to form solid quads and fill up the grid before the time runs out
- Listen: Chime features music by Moby, Paul Hartnoll (Orbital), and more
- Remix: Fill the grid to alter the track loop, place pieces to play notes, and create quads to trigger a range of song samples
- Replay: Reset the grid by reaching 100% and continue playing and beat your high score
- Experience: Each of the six unique levels is made up of its own music, grid, and shape sets, including the new Portal-inspired sixth level: Still Alive.
- Free-play mode: Choose between three different levels of difficulty or just play for the sake of making music with no time pressure
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Very interesting singleplayer mode.
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page