Qbics Paint Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Qbics Paint game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
To Michelangelo, sculpting masterpieces like the David or the Piet was pretty easy: "just chip away everything that is not my statue".
In Qbics Paint you will become a sort of Michelangelo, sculpting digitally with your own fingers to "free" the Qbics hiding within the block! Then, get your artistic mojo flowing painting your Qbics.
Use the Maker Mode to sculpt freestyle your own Qbics or let your imagination run wild editing those you already unlocked.
Finally, combine it with the Image Mode using a wide range of stock images to get you inspired.
- Release stress while training your creative skills and spatial vision
- Sculpt and paint in 3D with the user-friendly interface
- Transform your Nintendo Switch into a great canvas to create up to 50 original figurines
- 4 game modes: Sculpt, Paint, Maker, and Image
- Discover 80 unique models
- Share your creations in Social Media trough the Capture Button