Extreme-G 2 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Extreme-G 2 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
- Unique Environments: Race through extreme cityscapes, bubbling marshes, underwater caverns and more.
- All Extreme G soundtracks included in MP3 and OGG format
- Controller Mapping - Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam support
- Switch between soundtracks
- Brand new game launcher
- Greater Variety of Weapons: Including the Rear Firing Rocket, Magnetic Mine, and much more!
- Choose from 10 Futuristic Bikes with improved control, more realistic bike handling and ride characteristics.
- All New Characters: Meet the men and women inside the machines!
- 3 Top Secret Bikes and Characters!
- Enhanced Tracks: Wider, longer, faster than the original!
- Sonic Boom: Break the sound barrier!
- Picture in Picture: For rear view and missile cameras.
- Ghost Racer: Race against your previous best time. Data can be saved.
Important note: Please be aware that due to the fast pace of XG2, objects may quickly flash on screen. Anyone with a history of photosensitive epileptic seizures please do not purchase or play this title as it may potentially lead to seizures.