Moto Racer Collection
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Intel 1.6 GHz (or equivalent)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 3 128 MB
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Minimum screen resolution: 1024 x 768; software installations required (included with the game), DirectX 9, Microsoft .NET 3.5 Framework, Visual C++ Redistributable 2005, Visual C++ Redistributable 2008, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010
Moto Racer Collection Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Moto Racer Collection game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
MOTO RACER / MOTO RACER 2: Retrace the series roots and tackle legendary races such as the famous Great Wall of China. Put your skills and reflexes to the test in Arcade and Simulation modes.
MOTO RACER 3: Feel the thrill of speeds 300 km/h and over on some of the world's greatest racetracks including Suzuka and the Sachsenring. Hop on a trial bike and negotiate the trickiest of obstacles. And take a nerveshredding high-speed trip through the streets of Paris.
MOTO RACER 15th ANNIVERSARY: Race against fierce competitors in GP Mode. Challenge the best bikers in spectacular Supercross races Perform the best aerial tricks in Freestyle Mode. Break the records in Time Trial Mode.
EVERY MOTORCYCLE CATEGORY UNDER THE SUN, BROUGHT TOGETHER IN ONE GAME
- Hit speeds of over 300 km/h as you race flat out against the toughest of rivals.
- Go head-to-head with your rivals in all-terrain races and tease them with your fanciest tricks.
- Pull off amazing Superman seat grabs, Indy backflips and can-cans as you fly through the air.
- Moto Racer, Moto Racer 2, Moto Racer 3 Gold Edition and Moto Racer 15th Anniversary