- Release date: 10/27/2015
- Developer: Rainbow Studios
- Publisher: THQ Nordic
- Genre: Racing , Simulation , Sports
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Achievements, Partial Controller Support, Steam Cloud, Steam Leaderboards
- Requirements: View details
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
- OS: Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, Windows® 8, Windows® 10
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo @ 1.8Ghz / AMD Athlon 64 X2 equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphics card like Intel HD 3000, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 240 (1GB VRAM) or ATI Radeon HD 4600 (1GB VRAM)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Recommended: Xbox 360 Controller | AMD Crossfire™ and NVIDIA SLI is not supported
MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Rip, jump and scrub your way to victory with over 35 tracks in this vastly extended version!
Only the Encore edition features the brand new Rhythm Racing mode, extra outdoor Nationals tracks, and exclusive Waypoint races in open world maps.
The improved game engine brings remastered HD graphics & sound, smoother online gameplay, and updated riding physics for full control.
- More than twice as many tracks as the original MX vs. ATV Supercross
- Rhythm Racing mode: Drag race your friends on straight dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps
- 12 player online mode
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
- All new gear and graphics kits
- Over 60 professional riders to race against
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies for maximum authenticity
- Remastered audio which includes for the first time 3D positional sounds and new environmental effects