MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Rip, jump and scrub your way to victory with over 35 tracks in this vastly extended version!
Only the Encore edition features the brand new Rhythm Racing mode, extra outdoor Nationals tracks, and exclusive Waypoint races in open world maps.
The improved game engine brings remastered HD graphics & sound, smoother online gameplay, and updated riding physics for full control.
- More than twice as many tracks as the original MX vs. ATV Supercross
- Rhythm Racing mode: Drag race your friends on straight dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps
- 12 player online mode
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
- All new gear and graphics kits
- Over 60 professional riders to race against
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies for maximum authenticity
- Remastered audio which includes for the first time 3D positional sounds and new environmental effects
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- Everyone enjoy playing this game
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page