Unfortunately, professional review of the nail'd game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Breakneck rides on near vertical mountainsides with up to 70-degree slopes - feel your heart pumping!
Extreme track design with breathtaking vistas - learning the inside-outs of their topography will be an advantage in the race for #1.
Steer your vehicle mid air allowing for full control over your ride. Shortening or lengthening your jumps, changing angles can make or break your lap time.
Assemble your own vehicles from a wide selection of parts and components. Adjust their parameters to best suit your playing style and personalize the looks, making it unique and truly your own.
- Different classes compete simultaneously on the same track
- Unique original soundtrack that brings across the vibe of the game, from members renowned bands such as Deftones, Fear Factory, Hatebreed or Static X, created specifically for nail'd
- 14 unforgettable tracks in 4 exciting locations
Disclaimer1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Besides, the game you're reading right now:
1. Is a video game;
2. Will not change any system settings on your console, PC or phone.
More on Disclamer Page