GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
18Korea is an online multiplayer game for 2 to 5 players motivated by the beloved board game series '18xx'. In the 19~20 century Korean Peninsula, Make the best profit by running railroad companies and trading stocks.
Run Companies & Trade Stocks
- Establish companies to be a major shareholder or buy stocks of a promising company to increases your income. 18Korea presents fictional 30 companies located in major cities of the Korean Peninsula.
Build Railroads & Stations
- Build railroads and operate train lines to profitable cities and regions. Make cooperative lines with other players or hold in check the opponent's plan.
The Korean War
- During play, the Korean War breaks out, and all tracks and stations are destroyed.
Before the war, the North Korean region is lucrative, but after the war, it's impossible to run business in the region. What strategy would you take?
30 Different Asset Cards
- Use 30 different asset cards to make the best strategy for each company.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page