1942: The Pacific Air War Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the 1942: The Pacific Air War game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
For the past 50 years, only the courageous veteran pilots of World War II knew the real risks of fighting the legendary Pacific air wars.
Now it's your turn!
Strap yourself into the cockpit of 1942, The Pacific Air War and you'll experience the ultimate simulation of daring air combat over the South Pacific. Taking on the same challenges faced by WWII aviators, you'll tangle with the enemy in some of the most heroic battles ever fought. You'll chase down Wildcats, Corsairs, and Zeros through relentless gunfire. You'll pick apart enemy forces by dropping torpedoes, and you'll perform gravity-twisting dive-bomb attacks that will leave you glued to the back of your cockpit!
The outcome of each engagement turns upon your actions. Your task force is depending on you. It's a battle between the devil and the deep blue sea in 1942, The Pacific Air War!
- Fly for either the U.S. or Japanese Navy. Choose from ten historically-accurate aircraft, each with authentic cockpit and flight characteristics!
- Whose side are you on? Decide for yourself by taking full command of either U.S. or Japanese forces!
- Sharpen your skills with varying difficulty options!
- To be where the action is, hop into the cockpit of any one of the planes in your flight.
- Heart-stopping bomb runs will push your skills and your courage to the absolute brink!
- Experience the same field of view as the actual aircraft pilots with an innovative new virtual cockpit!