Baseball Mogul Diamond
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
Baseball Mogul Diamond
New Features In Baseball Mogul Diamond
- Compensatory Draft Picks (for teams that lose players to Free Agency)
- Improved Player Aging, including mid-career position changes
- Improved Manager AI (especially pitcher usage and defensive replacements)
- Improved General Manager AI (roster management and player contracts)
- Improved Trade AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- Trades improve teams at specific positions, not just overall talent
- Much greater News Story and Scouting Report variety
- Improved historical and fictional season schedules
- Faster simulation engine
- More minor league and lefty-righty stats for active and historical players
- Improved output for Head-To-Head Records
- More realistic player fatigue and injuries
- Improved simulation accuracy and stability
- e.g. stolen base numbers no longer decline over time
- Many bug fixes to prevent slowdowns and hangs
- Problems fixed with Baseball Mogul Encyclopedia output
- Fixed errors found in some historical All-Time Leader lists
- Build Your Own Expansion Team
- Stat-based scouting
- Individual strategy settings for each player
- Includes individual pitch count limits
- Lefty-righty batting and pitching stats
- Includes every season back to 1951
- Improved General Manager AI.
- Mimics real-life trade and contract data
- Scouting Report: copy player stats to clipboard with a single-click
- Updated minor league stats
- More than 1.2 million lines of data
- More realistic high school, college and minor league stats
- Improved Player Award AI (Gold Gloves, etc.)
- Improved Pitch Tracking
- Records velocity, break, location and result of every pitch
- Accurate head-to-head stats for every batter-pitcher matchup
- More accurate heat maps in player Scouting Reports
... and smaller improvements such as these:
- Free agents available after expansion draft, to help complete your major and minor league rosters.
- Bug fixed when calculating Defensive Runs
- New stats and search options in "Sortable Stats" screen
- Bug fixed with setting pitch count limits for individual pitchers
- Ground balls to right side now advance runner on 2B more consistently
- New directory created for each saved game
- Prevents conflicts with box score and encyclopedia output
Updates for Opening Day of the 2015 Season
- Updated rosters for every team
- Over 2100 active players
- Includes more than 45 minor leaguers per organization
- Complete major league and minor league stats through 2014
- Actual real-life 2015 season schedule (all 2430 games)
Baseball Mogul Diamond automatically loads databases from previous versions of Baseball Mogul.
Note: Advanced Roster Rules
Please note that Baseball Mogul Diamond does not include support for all of the advanced roster rules (such as enforcing a 40-man roster for each team or conducting the Rule 5 Draft). However, Qualifying Offers and Free Agent Compensation (via draft picks awarded in a "sandwich round") were added.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- You just can't miss this game!
- One of the most trending games right now!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page