- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 7 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 7.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 Compatible 3D Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
Caesar 3 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Caesar™ 3 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
As a provincial governor charged with spreading the glory of Rome our mission is clear: build cities, foster trade and industry, make money. How you accomplish this is entirely up to you. Gain wealth and power, make a career out of pleasing the emperor, battle Barbarians and repel invaders or concentrate on building the next Eternal City. Fail and youll end up as lunch for the lions. Prove your strength of mind and spirit and you just may be crowned Caesar!
- Build rule and defend on one screen - a truly intuitive, helpful interface lets you jump right in and start building.
- Citizens give you a glimpse into the life of the common man talk to them for clues about how to improve your city.
- Various new structures and challenges arise throughout your Governors career, for tremendous depth of play and replayability.