GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
In Ducktopia you can:
- Shape the world just the way you want!
- Build up a city, that will keep your ducks happy (or angry, who knows?)
- Watch your unhappy ducks steal your duckeronies!
- Name every duck and building to whatever you would like!
- Help your ducks work at their preferable job and watch them walk around with worker outfits on.
Ducktopia is a game where you start out with an empty world. You are the creator, the artist, the mayor. You then lay out the ground, starting to create the world. With a Townhall placed you have started your very own city, that of course needs houses and workplaces to be able to flourish.
As your city grows bigger you'll reach milestones that unlocks new features and buildings to your city, which will help you grow the city big and self sustainable. While playing, you have to look out for the ducks happiness, and to maximize your production you'll have to make sure the right ducks work the proper places.
Name your buildings and ducks and zoom in to see them walk around with their small hats. Follow along as the ducks have conversations with each other. And take note of their traits and personalities.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page