Falcon A.T. Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Falcon A.T. game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Whether you are a novice pilot or a real "top gun," FALCON AT is for you! 3-D graphic images of buildings, forests, freeways, and bridges flash by as you fly at the speed of sound only 150 feet above the deck. Take out bridges, power stations, tanks, airfields and SAM sites.
"Sweaty palms" and a pounding heart are normal occurrences during dogfight engagements in FALCON AT. Mastering the most effective use of your heat-seeking missiles. Maverick missiles, bombs, and cannon systems will determine your destiny. The MiG-21 and MiG-29 planes will be merciless, as will the opposing pilots you challenge in head-to-head mode. FALCON AT - you won't believe it!
- 3-D Graphics (EGA) displays
- Multiple head-up displays
- Complete weapons system including AIMAJ and AIM9L heat seeking missiles. AGM-65B Maverick missiles, Mk 84 bombs and more
- Comprehensive suite of F-16 electronics and counter measures
- Multiple views (four cockpit views, chase point vantage, tower, MiG, or missile viewpoint)
- Blackbox flight recorder
- Twelve exciting missions
- Five skill levels (Lieutenant to Colonel)
- Ability to rearm and refuel
- Awards and commendations