Reality Twist GmbH
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: AMD/Intel 3.0 GHz quad-core processor or higher (Intel Core i7 1st generation or AMD FX 8350 or higher are recommended)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI/NVIDIA graphics card with at least 1 GB VRAM and DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 4 support (ATI/AMD Radeon HD7850 and NVIDIA GeForce GTX560 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Mouse and keyboard
Fireworks Simulator Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Fireworks Simulator game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Fireworks fascination - All eyes are on the sky, the music starts, the first spectacular effects explode high in the air, open mouths, loud "Ooohs" and "Aaahs" from the crowd. Anyone who's ever witnessed live fireworks knows just how spellbinding a well put-together display can be.
Attention, all firework fans! Devote yourself to the supreme discipline and create your own, individual fireworks display synchronized to music. Become a pro pyrotechnician!
Plan your own fireworks display, by configuring, positioning and igniting category 4 professional effects from WECO, Europe's market leader in the fireworks industry! In Fireworks Simulator, you can choose between 100 authentic WECO ground and aerial fireworks, and configure them to your liking in launch racks at famous locations and in high-quality 3D graphics.
- Developed in cooperation with certified pyrotechnicians
- Sandbox simulation gameplay with limitless combinations of the differ-ent effects
- Over 100 authentic effects and 30 launch racks
- Officially licensed by WECO
- Position and configure your launch racks
- Save your best firework displays locally as videos and share them with your friends!
- Direct your fireworks display and show it from up to 6 different camera angles
About Reality Twist
The unofficial company mascot "le Huhn" really got the Reality Twist team fired up during production of Fireworks Simulator. The Reality Twist company, founded in 2008 by software engineering expert (Dipl-Inf.) Thomas Wagner and visual effects specialist Clemens Hochreiter, stands for high-quality simulators and serious games.