Football Mogul 15 Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Football Mogul 15 game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
This version includes rosters and player ratings for opening weekend of the 2015-2016 season.
- Start in any season from 1970 to 2015
- Rosters for every year since the AFL-NFL merger
- Play-by-play describes each play as it happens
- Box scores and play-by-play files created for each game
- Detailed play designer
- 22 offensive formations: 3rd down packages, wildcat, etc.
- 17 defensive formations: nickel, dime, prevent, 33 stack, 52, etc.
- View detailed results for each play in your playbook:
- Versus each type of defense
- In each down-and-distance situation
- Realistic player development and aging
- Play up to 100 seasons into the future
- Automatically loads files from previous versions
- and more...
- Updated team rosters for 2015-2016 season
- Accurate 65-man rosters, updated for opening weekend.
- More realistic simulation
- New ratings-based simulation, with 26 new ratings for each player.
- New Scouting Report and Player Rating Editor.
- New option to build an offense without a fullback.
- New stats and ratings for over 2,800 active players
- Updated year-by-year stats for every player
- Hand-edited ratings for over 1500 players
- More than 400 new players
- Includes all 2014 draftees, plus undrafted free agents
- More than 600 new player photos (1,425 total)
- Exact season schedule for every season from 2001 through 2014
- Accurate scheduling algorithm for all future seasons (2014 and beyond):
- Includes correct interdivision and interleague matchups according to NFL rules
- Plus realistic schedule options going back to 1972
Forty years of historical accuracy
- Historical rookies loaded for each college draft class
- Correct schedule and playoff format for each season
- Enable or disable overtime (which was added in 1974)
- Additional league editing options, like the number of wild card teams
- Two players can compete head-to-head using the same computer
- Keyboard shortcuts for in-game playcalling (so you don't have to fight over the mouse)
Support for online play
- Schedule generation for shorter seasons (as few as 4 games)
- Schedule generation for custom league configuration -- even for an odd number of teams
- Fantasy drafts with more than one human-controlled team
- "Import Playbooks" feature lets you quickly load playbooks designed by each team's owner
- Set your team to run a '3-4' or '4-3' defense
- Build your offense with or without a fullback
- Adjust the run/pass balance of your offense
- Fine tune your game plan by customing your playbook
- Advanced playbook editor
- Easy interface lets you quickly edit existing plays or build a playbook from scratch
- Editable folder names and play names
- Load and save playbooks for use against different opponents, or to share online
- Playbook tracks the success of each play in a variety of offensive and defensive situations
- Supports custom offensive and defensive playbooks for every single historical team
- You can even redesign plays in the middle of a game