Franchise Hockey Manager 8
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
FHM8: Leave Your Mark, Build Your Legacy
The Franchise Hockey Manager series returns for the 2020-21 season with plenty of new additions to the deepest, most authentic hockey strategy gaming experience you can find.
Choose one of dozens of leagues around the world and select a team to guide to glory, including a chance at the ultimate prize: FHM 8 is licensed by the NHL, allowing you to take the reins of your favorite franchise to capture the Stanley Cup. Take control of a national team and try for international supremacy. Choose a historical game, where you can begin in any year in NHL history right back to the beginning in 1917. Or if you'd like to create your own customized league, you can do that as well!
However you choose to play, you have control of your team and can oversee finances, select strategies, hire your staff, make trades, sign free agents, and draft the newest generation of stars as you try to build a championship team - and then make it into a dynasty!
All new for Franchise Hockey Manager 8:
- NEW FINANCIAL OPTIONS! Build your Legacy with the new financial system, allowing you much more control over your budget and operations.
- MAKE ON-ICE DECISIONS New on-ice decisions let you influence your players' choices.
- RELEASE THE KRAKEN! Draft your own version of the expansion Seattle Kraken or enter the league with their real lineup."
- IN-GAME FEEDBACK Alter players' styles and tactics in response to game events.
- LET THE RUMOURS FLY! New rumours, news stories, and stats reveal your hockey world.
- FIND YOUR FUTURE Revamped scouting reports help you find your future stars.
- UPDATED FOR 2021-22 The fans are back in the stands, and we have fully-updated rosters, teams, leagues, and stats for the 21-22 season.
- REALISTIC HISTORICAL BACKGROUND Junior, College, and European leagues in historical games have been significantly fleshed out, so young players will no longer just be free agents before they're signed or drafted, and the Sponsorship/Affiliate system that was used by the NHL up until the 1960's is now simulated as well.
- BUILD YOUTH SYSTEMS European teams will now be able to take steps to improve the quality of the young players entering their youth systems.
- ADJUSTABLE TRADE DIFFICULTY Trading difficulty can now be adjusted, allowing for easier or more difficult trade negotiations - or nearly impossible ones!
- MORE POSTGAME FEEDBACK! A new postgame analysis screen points out the good, the bad, and the ugly of both teams' performances.
- IMPROVED 2D MODE The 2D game system has undergone many changes to improve player behaviour, animation, and statistical output, and received some new graphics and animations.
- WATCH HIGHLIGHTS 2D Mode now has a "highlights" option that'll allow you to view only the game's key moments, or just the goals.
- NEW CUSTOMIZATION OPTIONS Custom games can now add tournaments that allow the participation of teams from multiple leagues, and can add new leagues after the game has started.
- YOUR OWN NOTEPAD Players now have a user-editable "Notes" view that can be used to record your own notes, reminders, etc. regarding them.
- HOCKEY CARDS! We've added a new "hockey card" style for displaying player portraits on some screens.
In addition to all of that, there are the usual large variety of smaller and internal changes, tweaks, database changes, and interface improvements!
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page