- OS: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7
- Processor: 2 GHz
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 2 GB of free space
- Graphics: 128 MB, DirectX? 9.0c-compatible (Shader Model 3.0 support
M.U.D. TV Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the M.U.D. TV game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
MUD TV is your ticket to the weird wild world of television. Once you take control of your own station it's up to you to determine the line-up, hire actors and directors, produce your own shows, series and movies and to grab those lucrative advertising deals from right under your competitors' noses. Oh, and about the competition: you can either play MUD TV alone, with your friends over a network or via Internet! Go head-to-head with your opponents as you fight for market share amongst the retired and housewives, headhunt their best employees and, if that doesn't do the trick, a little sabotage should keep your enemies from getting too bored! Or, as an alternative, you can assume control of a station together with a friend and run it cooperatively.
- Create your own crazy station and take it to the top of the ratings
- Create your own television empire and build offices, studios, newsrooms and many other important facilities to help secure your success
- Create your own character and guide them through your own hard-earned television empire
- Produce your own movies or secure the rights to the best of what the free market has to offer before the competition does