PT Boats: South Gambit
GamesMojo is not an official representative or the developer of this game. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners. Warning: Users can download the game from the links of Official Website and legal sources offered in the following articles.
The seas can be dangerous, but when youre in command of a crack strike boat crew. Deadly naval weapon of WWII is back with more campaigns, ore combat aircrafts, ships and even more fascinating gameplay. The original game PT Boats: Knights of the Sea has opened a new previously unknown aspect of naval battles in WWII. Now with the large-scale add-on South Gambit you will find yourself commanding a lethal torpedo boat in the very heart of two new theaters of war. The long listing of authentic warships, boats, weapons and aircrafts is now amplified with the legendary Soviet attack plane IL-2, German torpedo bomber He-111H-6, Italian cruiser Condottieri and many more. You will join battle in the Mediterranean and transport British troops and supplies to Libya and Tunis, escort convoys to besieged Malta as it was in operations Harpoon, Vigorous and Pedestal. Then you will be relocated to the Black Sea region where some of the most dramatic historic battles were raging. Nazi Kriegsmarine will do its best to disrupt sea communications between Sevastopol and Novorossiysk. So, you and your PT boat will play their role in night raids to the enemy bases and then in artillery attacks on Nazis in Yalta and Anapa.
- Enhanced graphics and even more realistic seascapes.
- Enhanced AI algorithms.
- New gameplay features torpedo bombers and mine fields.
- New authentic units, such as: Soviet IL-2 Flying tank and torpedo boat D-3, German torpedo bomber He-111H-6, bomber Ju-88, Italian destroyer Navigatori, cruiser Condottieri, torpedo boat MAS-500 and many others.
- And, of course, special PT Boats innovative combination of sim, strategy and tactical action.
- 1. All review text and other content are original. The copyright of all game, hardware and software reviews and images belong to our editorial team, copying without attribution is forbidden. Some of brand names, logos and screenshots are used in order of qualified relationships.
- 2. All the information on this website is strictly observed all the terms and conditions of Google Ads Advertising policies, Google Unwanted Software policy and Microsoft Advertising policies.
- 3. We provide the official download links to legal sources like official websites, Steam, PlayStation Store, Microsoft Market, Nintendo eShop, Google Play Store, Apple iTunes, GOG, Humble Bumble and other.
- One of the most trending games right now!
- You just can't miss this game!
Did you like this review?
Nice! Please share this post on social media.
Please comment with your thoughts and recommendations on the «Contact us» page