Sandhill Architectures Review
Unfortunately, professional review of the Sandhill Architectures game is not yet ready. This game is on the list and will be reviewed in the nearest feature. Meanwhile, you can find more from the official description below.View all reviews
If you have something to say about this game and make own review - write us. We are looking for talented game critics!
Welcome to Sandhill ArchitecturesSandhill Architectures is a programming puzzle game by Bryce Messmann and Buce Studios. The game takes place in the year 1973, where you write code on the Sandhill III to complete tasks assigned by your employer.
- Write programs using a powerful, imperative programming language.
- See your program in action using the Sandhill III's memory visualizer.
- Manage and process large amounts of data.
- Read bite-size design documents for each task.
- Test your program with inputs and outputs.
- Complete the tasks, and then optimize your programs for speed and memory.
Meet the Team
- Get progress updates and feedback from your boss and coworkers.
- Follow the interactions of the people who make Sandhill Architectures run.
- Laugh at the shortcomings of your coworkers.